Morayfield - View Map (.pdf)
Australian Labor Party (ALP)
Date of Election
31 January 2015Previous RepresentationMorayfield - ALP (21 Mar 2009 - 23 Mar 2012)
Electorate Office Postal AddressPO Box 991
MORAYFIELD QLD 4506
Electorate Office AddressUnit 3, 67 Morayfield Road
CABOOLTURE SOUTH QLD 4506
Phone: (07) 5343 5100Fax: (07) 5343 5109Email: Morayfield@parliament.qld.gov.au
Ministerial Office Postal AddressPO Box 15195BRISBANE QLD 4001
Ministerial Office1 William StreetBRISBANE QLD 4000
Phone: (07) 3035 8300Fax: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minister for Police, Fire and Emergency Services and Minister for Corrective Services: 11 Nov 2016
- Assistant Minister of State Assisting the Premier: 8 Dec 2015 - 11 Nov 2016
- Member, Legal Affairs and Community Safety Committee: 6 Jun 2015 - 18 Feb 2016
- Chair, Ethics Committee: 27 Mar 2015 - 18 Feb 2016
- Member, Parliamentary Crime and Corruption Committee: 27 Mar 2015 - 18 Feb 2016
- Temporary Speaker/Deputy Speaker: 26 Mar 2015 - 16 Feb 2016
- Member, Parliamentary Crime and Misconduct Committee: 23 Apr 2009 - 17 May 2012
- Temporary Speaker/Deputy Speaker: 22 Apr 2009 - 14 May 2012
- Member, Ethics Committee from 16 June 2011: 16 Jun 2011 - 23 Mar 2012
- Member, Environment and Resources Committee: 23 Apr 2009 - 16 Jun 2011
Prior to election - Senior Associate (Gadens); Solicitor (Allens Arthur Robinson); Customer Service Sales Officer (Telstra Corporation).
- (ALP) Various positions including – Branch Secretary; Past President, Longman Federal Electoral Council (FEC).
- (ALP) Past Vice-President, Longman FEC.
- (ALP) Past Vice-President, Kallangur State Electoral Council.
- (ALP) Delegate, ALP State Conference.
- (ALP) Member, Policy Committee.
Community Activity: CPSU, Rosies - friends on the street, Leukaemia Foundation.
29 December 1982 (Nambour, Queensland)
St Eugene School (Primary); St Joseph’s College, Nudgee (Secondary); Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours (LLB Hons) and Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Queensland (UQ); Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Grad Dip Leg Prac), College of Law